What do we mean by verified reviews and how are they generated?
This notation means that there is a high probability that all of the listed reviews are genuine.
Verified reviews are generated by CheckTick.com or any other third party channel using the technique below. While there may be other ways to generate genuine reviews, we recognise that our method is the most reliable one.
Reviews that display as verified have undergone these steps:
1) The business sold the product or service
2) The CheckTick.com system sent the request for feedback to the buyer
3) The buyer left feedback, which is displayed at our website
4) Our system tracks the IP address from which the posted review originated. If there are multiple submissions from the same IP address, we display a red flag with the review.
5) Users that have not purchased anything are not able to leave a review at CheckTick.com.
What are un-verified reviews?
Any reviews you see marked with an orange flag are un-verified. These reviews are not generated against purchased goods or services, or not verified yet manually via an invoice number.
We cannot say these reviews are not authentic as they pass the IP address and cookie checks successfully. However, we recognise that any reviews not generated against the purchase tend to have a high rate of being less than genuine.
A note about suspicious reviews
Any reviews we deem as suspicious are automatically marked by the system as red. Suspicious reviews are those that show a feedback request form filled from the same PC or IP address. Suspicious reviews do not calculate into the overall company rating score and are marked with red flag until proven otherwise.